Find the five-letter Serbian word of the day using Srpski Wordle. Utilizing color suggestions will allow you to advance through the game. The letter is exactly...
Your task in Srpski Wordle is to identify the daily five-letter Serbian word. You can progress through the game by using color tips. The color blue indicates that the letter is exactly where it should be. The red squares indicate that the letter needs to be moved somewhere in the word. Normal speech does not mention the gray text.
- Green: Denotes that the letter is accurate and that it is located in the proper location within the target word.
- Yellow: This color indicates that a letter is in the target word but is not in its proper place.
- The color gray indicates that the guessed letter does not belong in the target term.
- R in yellow: This indicates that the letter "R" is present in the target word but has been positioned incorrectly.
- The letter "O" is not present in the target word, as indicated by the gray "O" symbol.
- D in green: Indicates that the letter "D" is accurate and situated properly.
- V in yellow: This indicates that the letter "V" is present in the target word but has been positioned incorrectly.
- A gray "U" indicates that the target word does not contain the letter "U."
there are many other games developed under Immaculate Grid, let's try them out