The game Immaculate Grid is based on the popular word game Wordle, but it has been modified to guess a challenge in Wordle mode for sports this time. It is a clever game...
About Immaculate Grid
The game Immaculate Grid is based on the popular word game Wordle, but it has been modified to guess a challenge in Wordle mode for sports this time. It is a clever game known alternatively as MLB Wordle. We will describe what the Immaculate Grid is, how to download it, and why you should play Immaculate Grid online.
How to play the game
There are a few guidelines to playing this game, which is similar to Wordle:
- Select a player for each cell who satisfies the requirements for that cell's row and column.
- A player cannot be considered eligible for a team until they have played in at least one MLB game for that team.
- You must select a player who won the honor while representing the team for which the cell is assigned.
- The player you choose must have recorded that season stat while playing for the team for which the cell is designated.
- A player's AVG, ERA, etc., is displayed if you choose that player for a cell that has a rate metric.
- You can't use the same player twice.
- 9 guesses are allowed to complete the grid.
- No matter how accurate an estimate is, it still counts as a guess.
- Active or inactive MLB players can be predicted.
- Every day a new grid is created.